Sunday, January 23, 2011

The Future, I can see it.

As a subscriber to the TED talk channel on Youtube, I stumbled upon this particular video:


It made me think about the distance that humanity has covered in technological advances. The very thought of being able to see into the human body in real time, without and invasive surgery, why it was fiction not even 10 years ago, and now look at what is possible! Another such technology, that totally changed my perspective of the future would be the Emotiv EPOC, as presented in the video below:

>

I'm stunned at the simplicity, the user integration into the digital realm that we as a species have achieved, is breath taking. There exist still many more examples of such advance, but I only had time to find these two video's, hope you find them as interesting as did.

No comments:

Post a Comment